Fortis Life UK has launched a new partnership with adviser network Sesame.
The deal extends Fortis' overall coverage in the market to over 15,000 advisers and gives all Sesame representatives access to Fortis' protection products and application systems. The insurer expects to be available to the whole of the IFA market in 2010. Martin Werth, Managing Director of Fortis Life said: "It's fantastic for us to already have grown to the scale to support networks of the size and diversity of Sesame." "We also constantly listen to feedback from our distribution partners in order to make sure that we are responding to their and their customers changing needs," he...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.