The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is looking for a creative agency to develop an awareness-raising campaign.
The Central Office of Information (COI) has invited the following three agencies to pitch: Leo Burnett, McCann Erickson Manchester and RKCR/Y&R. Pitches will take place early in the New Year. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) is the UK's statutory fund of last resort for customers of authorised financial services firms
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.