Liontrust is bringing to market its first global offering with the launch of a new equity fund at the end of this year.
Modelled on Gary West and James Inglis-Jones' Continental Europe fund, its global equity fund will be run by in-house analyst Ben Fitchew, who is currently researching the project. The vehicle will adopt the Cashflow Solution process used in Continental Europe. In a bid to extend its presence in the retail market, the group is rolling out a series of new funds across the equity and fixed income sectors in the coming months. Liontrust chief executive Nigel Legge says the company is also looking at other global ideas, including growth and value strategies. "We want to get into the gl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.