Liontrust has recruited GAM manager Ross Hollyman to launch a number of funds from a newly-created global equity business.
From January next year, Hollyman will join the new Liontrust Global Investment Services Limited business, which is based on the structure put in place for its European team in 2006. Hollyman is currently an investment director at GAM, where he is responsible for UK and European equity long only and long/short portfolios. He is the second high profile departure for GAM in under a week, following Thursday's news John Bennett will move to Gartmore. Hollyman is well known in Liontrust circles, previously working alongside duo Gary West and James Inglis-Jones at JP Morgan Fleming. On joi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.