Skandia Investment Group (SIG) has launched seven single strategy funds into the UK, including two funds covering the technology and healthcare sectors.
The new funds include a number of Skandia US large and all-cap funds run by the likes of Marsico Capital (which also manage funds on behalf of Gartmore) and GAMCO Investors. Skandia is also introducing its Technology and Healthcare funds into the UK, which are managed by Wellington Management Company and Carnegie investment bank, respectively. The launches are the culmination of Skandia's planned extension of its Skandia Global Funds strategy into the UK. Since its launch last year, SIG has been leveraging the expertise of its three fund companies to offer UK investors access to a wide ra...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.