New wrap platform Novia Financial has formed a partnership with technology provider FinQS to offer cost effective TCF management information tools for advisers.
The TCF Centre, developed by FinQS, allows online client feedback to be gathered for advisers where scores can be benchmarked, analysed and monitored specifically against the FSA's six TCF principles. This new service, which will be provided at no extra cost to advisers using the Novia wrap platform, will be available from launch. Sim Sangha, FinQS sales director, said: "This is a great opportunity for FinQS to partner with Novia as it is set to launch its cutting edge proposition to the wealth management market. Novia clearly understands the importance of supporting financial advisers ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.