Bob Bullivant, managing director of Society of Financial Advisers, talks to Julie Henderson to explain the professional body's vision for tackling consumer confidence in financial advice.
Consumer confidence and future financial advice standards are dependent on the creation of an industry much like the legal and accounting profession in which the individual has something to lose if ‘kicked out’ of a professional body, suggests the Society of Financial Advisers. Having served the IFA sector for 10 years now, Sofa is realigning its core aims as an educational and professional body to place greater emphasis on the standards its members should be required to meet, in a bid to improve the standing of IFAs in financial services and in the eyes of consumers. Bob Bullivant, m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.