The Mortgage Alliance (TMA) is offering directly authorised intermediaries an opportunity to earn an additional £100 commission per completed case to mark the addition of Affirmative Finance to its bridging proposition.
TMA says the affiliation gives its members access to a wider choice across the bridging sector. The additional commission is available on all applications placed before 31 August that then go on to completion. "Affirmative is an established and highly regarded specialist in this sector," says Phil Whitehouse, head of TMA. "It encompasses great processes and has illustrated continued commitment to the intermediary sector. Like all our affiliations this link will provide genuine value and choice to our member's offerings." [email protected] IFAonline
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.