New wealth management platform Novia has linked with technology provider FinQS to develop tools to aid advisers with TCF responsibilities.
Labelled the 'TCF Centre', the free services enable advisers to score and benchmark client information specifically against the FSA’s six TCF principles. Novia says the new tools will help advisers with management information, measure customer understanding of purchases, provide direct online customer feedback and when necessary highlight the need for staff training. Launched by former Selestia sales and marketing director Bill Vasilieff, the Novia platform is expected to be unveiled later in the year. Novia sales director Paul Boston says the TCF principles remain a “core and driving” c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.