A computer-based system designed to help advisers prepare for FSA ARROW visits, which the regulator says will now include TCF competency, has been launched.
IFA complaince support firm Competent Adviser has joined forces with the FinQS TCF Centre to launch the pilot service, which it says will provide firms with all the necessary tools to fully comply with the regulator's requirements. Competent Adviser's existing TCF toolbox contains computer-based training (CBT) programmes and a learning zone featuring a range of TCF case studies. This has now been enhanced to include FinQS' TCF Centre online customer feedback tool to further assist advisory firms in meeting their TCF obligations. TCF Centre is a web-based system which has been designed t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.