Competent Adviser has released its TCF Toolbox to help mortgage brokers and IFAs meet the FSA's December deadline for full implementation.
Advisers will need to integrate the principles of treating customers fairly into their business models by the end of 2008. TCF Toolbox is a computer-based training programme to help firms quickly get up to speed with TCF principles. The programme contains examples of good and bad practice to help advisers understand what the FSA is looking for, and also shows how firms can demonstrate competency to the regulator. Advisers will also have full access to case studies in various subject areas and firms can request their own bespoke case studies on a costed basis. Gillian Tair, director of C...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.