A history of CCJs, arrears and bankruptcy is no longer a barrier to gaining a home loan from Charcol...
A history of CCJs, arrears and bankruptcy is no longer a barrier to gaining a home loan from Charcol. The new package offers borrowers with adverse credit a home loan which is 0.5% above the lender's Standard Variable Rate (SVR) until 31 July 2002, giving a current pay rate of 7.74%. Then it will rise to 1.5% above SVR until 31 July 2003, and 2.5% above SVR thereafter. Charcol's technical manager Ray Boulger says Charcol is looking to help those "hit by unfortunate circumstances to get back on their feet". The package gives borrowers only two years early redemption penalty fees starti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.