In the latest in the ESG Investment Influencers series, Beth Brearley speaks to Paris Jordan of Waverton Investment Management.
They discuss how she has integrated ESG into her investment process, her standout funds and firms, as well as where she would like to see more product innovation. Paris Jordan joined Waverton Investment Management as a multi-asset analyst in February 2021. She is also the founder of Virtuvest, the ethical investor network that launched in October 2020. Jordan previously worked at Sanlam Investments, managing over £2bn for retail and institutional investors, where she also led the adoption of ethical investing within the firm by developing and managing Sanlam's socially responsibl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.