In this week's Investment Influencers video interview, profiling the most respected individuals who select funds, decide ratings or otherwise influence the allocation of investor fund flows, we chat to Pankaj Shah of FundQuest Advisor.
Shah, who is the firm's head of fixed income research, has more than three decades' experience in investment. He was previously senior portfolio manager leading on fixed income within the multi-asset and quantitative solutions team (MAQS) at BNP Paribas Asset Management. Prior to this, Shah was head of fund of funds UK within the MAQS team (from 2012 to 2014) and head of portfolio management at FundQuest UK (2009 to 2012). He has also worked at Fortis Investments where he was deputy CIO for multi-management from 2007 to 2009 and deputy head of global fixed income from 2003 to 2007. Sh...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.