Like far too many people in the UK, I haven’t reviewed my defined contribution (DC) investments for some while – something that is particularly problematic for me as I am a self-selector.
And like lots of other people, my reasons include insufficient expertise and, perhaps more importantly, lack of time and the amount of effort such a review would take. Switching to my pension providers well-governed default fund could be one way forward as could getting professional financial advice. But could artificial intelligence (AI) be the answer? ChatGPT has been much talked about in the press - with the natural language AI tool being able to complete everything from school essays to MBA exams. But what exactly is it? Asking ChatGPT got the following response: ChatGPT is ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.