It's been almost a fortnight since the deadline passed for feedback submissions on the regulator's proposed Sustainable Disclosure Requirements (SDR). Here, Sian Barnett Wike looks at the key issues...
As investors and advisers take stock of the Financial Conduct Authority's (FCA) SDR rules, industry bodies have stepped into the public forum and published burly feedback reports for the regulator. Particularly noteworthy reports have come from the Investment Association (IA) and the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association (UKSIF). There are murmurs of approval within their tomes or, perhaps, relief. After multiple delays, the industry is now close to having something to combat greenwashing from its highest authority - but is this 'something' better than nothing? Or, is ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.