Here is our weekly heads-up on the stories that may have caught your clients' attention over the weekend...
Brexit could hit house prices, Osborne warns Chancellor George Osborne has warned house prices in the UK would be badly hit should the country vote to leave the European Union (EU), the Guardian reports. Osborne, speaking on Sunday, said property values would drop significantly while mortgage costs would rise. The country goes to the polls for the EU referendum on 23 June. The Guardian reports the government is due to publish Treasury research about the short-term costs of Brexit in the coming days. Speaking to Robert Peston on ITV, the Chancellor said: "You will see the analysis ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.