Paul Avis of Canada Life Group Insurance offers his tips to advisers looking to crack the corporate market for the first time.
Under-penetrated, undersold and misunderstood are a few ways to describe the group risk marketplace, so it is logical that this is a great place to start for those looking to enter the corporate market for the first time. But how should this be done and what are the current opportunities? When advisers are completing fact finds for their clients for any personal financial planning work, they will have to cover questions such as: “what happens when you are sick?”; “what benefits (for example, death benefits) are in place from your employer?”; and “who deals with your company pension pl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.