Our protection detective gives his verdicts on five key developments in the world of protection in June...
Popping your clogs Would you bet on your own life expectancy? Drewberry insurance has launched a life expectancy calculator which predicts the chances of popping your clogs before your mortgage is paid off. The clever feature estimates that one in ten male and one in 15 female first-time buyers would die during their mortgage term. The calculator is available on the firm's website and should help advisers to have an interesting conversation about a client's protection needs. VERDICT: Promising lead Grace period Does your IP plan change the terms if you lose your job? I recently le...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.