It's our round-up of the stories your clients may have read in the national newspapers over the weekend...
ISAs It was the last weekend before the tax deadline, so most of the nationals predictably went big on ISAs. The Mail on Sunday had a neat round-up of how ISAs work, as did the Independent, which urged readers not to waste any more time. Meanwhile the Guardian provided a guide to some of the best stocks and shares ISAs out there. A more interesting angle came from the Observer, which compared bonds and equities, while the Telegraph warned of some banks closing ISAs before the Thursday deadline. Japan Is it time to go big in Japan? That was the question the Telegraph attempted to a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.