Sesame Bankhall Group's head of adviser technology, James Stevenson, explains how the experience of financial advisers in Australia is helping drive technology innovation in the UK.
In early 2011, Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) set out to identify the systems and tools our member firms could adopt to ensure they thrive in a post RDR world. At our annual conference back in November, following a detailed evaluation of the UK and overseas market, we announced that at the heart of our adviser technology strategy was our decision to deliver a tailored Practice Management System using the XPLAN product from IRESS. Our evaluation concluded the majority of UK systems have been developed around the efficient processing of business. In my opinion they have focused on perfecti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.