With change in the air for the NHS, Ian Talbot discusses the importance of absolute clarity when advising clients on private healthcare
The formation of the new coalition government and subsequent announcements in the Budget has seen many clients, both individual and corporate, re-considering their options when it comes to private healthcare. The plans outlined by the Government have forced people to look more closely at what the NHS can offer and with current financial pressures, it is becoming increasingly difficult for clients to source an affordable and sustainable alternative. As a result of the proposed shake-up of the NHS, the role of brokers has become even more relevant. It has become even more important that th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.