With the current economic climate still anything but stable, Matthew Reeves explains how advisers can re-energise sales by offering dental benefits
Many of us will remember 2009 as a year in which we faced financial uncertainty at unprecedented levels, both as an economy and as a business. This has made 2010 a year of ‘re-alignment’ for many companies and, as a result, most have been made to look carefully at the benefit packages they offer their employees, their value for money and their usability. This is not necessarily a bad thing. In fact it gives brokers the ideal opportunity to re-energise their sales strategies and push forward the benefits that will not only help their clients fulfil their duty of care, but also offer the a...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.