There still remains a considerable knowledge gap for some advisers about structured investments, even amongst those advisers who are regular supporters of the products.
Click here to listen to this debate on demand So what are these knowledge gaps, and how can advisers fill them? And what is it the important to these gaps as far as clients are concerned? The debate will feature three leading structured product providers and advisers will be able to ask the panel questions live as the debate continues for 45 minutes. Speakers include: Adrian Neave, Managing Director, Gilliat Financial Solutions Gary Dale, Head of Intermediary Sales, Investec Structured Products Nev Godley, Vice President, Morgan Stanley
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.