In the latest Big Debate, our panelists from TwentyFour Asset Management and Integral Asset Management discussed does fund size matter when investing in Fixed Income?
Click here to listen to this debate on demand Advisers have become used to allocating to large fixed income funds for their clients because there is ‘safety’ in size. But going forward with the changes in fixed income sectors post-Lehman’s, is that the right strategy. Is small beautiful or big better when deciding which funds and sectors to use for fixed income allocations. What are the arguments for big funds versus small funds? How much liquidity is there actually in the bond sectors? Does diversification of fixed income assets and positions actually work? How can value be ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.