Hi Steve Billingham here again with the final video in the series. Today we are going to look at how to create an effective marketing plan. One that you can implement and stick to rather than one that finds its way into a filing cabinet never to be seen again. Most textbook marketing plans will have page after page of business school models and analyses. PEST analysis SWOT analysis Gap Analysis Boston Matrices Competitor Analysis Marketing Mix analysis Brand Development Plan Media Strategy That's fine if you are trying to get ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.