Marketing your services effectively is critical to attracting and retaining clients. And if you feel that your marketing activities aren't working currently, it's probably down to one of the following 4 reasons. 1.Lack of commitment Not in a "we can't be bothered" kind of way. Marketing is about consistent and sustained promotion. This means committing the right resources, time and effort to do what it takes to get yourself heard above the noise. 2. No clear benefit Understanding what your clients actually need, want and value, and designing your service proposition ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.