Good afternoon readers,
As editor, it's about that time of year when I nag you a bit. The deadline to enter the 2011 Cover Excellence Awards is now only one week away, so I really hope you will vote for your favourite providers and, perhaps, even for yourselves, before it's too late. COVER wants to reward a good job in the provider sector so these awards are voted for by you, the intermediary, who knows best. After all, you want the best providers to win, don't you? I have never met an IFA that didn't hold strong views on one or two providers, well now is the time to turn opinion to action. It only takes ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.