Question: Pricing Transparency - Is there a uniform standard of pricing your structured products?
I believe the answer is no, making it harder to compare the net-of-pricing attractiveness of alternative structured product offerings. Is there a flip side to this transparency? Answer Gary Dale - Investec There is no uniform standard of pricing Structured Products. However there are some general points that are similar for each provider such as the cost of any capital protection, the prices of the financial instruments used and fixed costs such as Intermediary commissions. Structured Product pricing is heavily exposed to the financial elements and product design is largely det...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.