The necessities and deadlines of magazine publishing mean that I am actually writing this 'welcome b...
The necessities and deadlines of magazine publishing mean that I am actually writing this 'welcome back to the bright New Year' piece before Christmas. Time certainly seems to hurtle along in this game, but it can hardly be different for the protection providers. Speaking to those providers COVER regularly comes into contact with it is clear that most, if not all, have decided on the products they will be asking you, the intermediary, to focus on over the next 12 months. No prizes for guessing that the flavour of the year among the majority of them will be Income Protection (IP). To be ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.