I know it may not be a popular sentiment but I am glad to see the back of summer, such as it was. I ...
I know it may not be a popular sentiment but I am glad to see the back of summer, such as it was. I am always enthused by the first sign of autumn, if for no other reason than London's tube system becomes a little less like a mobile sauna. Living in a city, autumn's first glimmering is generally increased traffic and fuller trains as the population puts the kids back in school and gets back to work. Good. As far as protection and health markets are concerned it has been a long and very quiet summer. With all this time on my hands I have been asking the various protection and PMI provide...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.