Well, it has been quite an interesting month. For the last year now, I have been hearing the market ...
Well, it has been quite an interesting month. For the last year now, I have been hearing the market talk about a replacement for Payment Protection Insurance (PPI). The murmurings have been getting ever louder as it became more obvious that the FSA and the Ombudsman Office were going to clip the bancassurers's tail feathers on this one and that the product may not even survive in its present form. Loudest among the recent commentators was the Income Protection (IP) Task Force which released the second instalment of its well respected IP White Paper (Page 35). It mooted a hybrid IP/PPI pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.