This product aims to give a regular benefit if the holder suffers illness or accidental injury leadi...
This product aims to give a regular benefit if the holder suffers illness or accidental injury leading to incapacity and a loss of earnings. The benefit can replace lost earnings or, if the holder does not work, it can meet additional expenditure. Maxima and minima The minimum monthly premium is £10. The minimum annual premium is £120. The minimum age at entry is 18 attained and the maximum age at entry is 54 attained. The maximum benefit allowable under this plan is £180,000 a year. The plan can end at any age between 50 and 70 inclusive. Option for benefits to be paid for a limited ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.