Some people see pensions as a means to an end, however, could they help grow a client's business? Damien Bowler answers the question...
With approximately £30bn invested in commercial property via pensions, out of an estimated £680bn invested in the UK commercial property sector, it would suggest there are opportunities being missed for business owners to utilise their pension to support their business to grow in a tax-efficient manner. Since I started working in pensions I have been intrigued by holding commercial property in a pension and the sheer scale of opportunity being utilised by only a few. Property is a complex investment and requires the right experts to guide a client through the processes, but if done ca...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.