Wendy Saunders outlines everything advisers need to know about the Sustainability Disclosure Requirements framework and investment labels
In October 2022 the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) published consultation paper CP22/20 Sustainability Disclosure Requirements (SDR) and investment labels. The consultation closed in January 2023. In this update we set out a broad overview of matters covered by the consultation, how it fits into the broader ESG regulatory landscape, where we are now and next steps. Who are the SDR proposals aimed at? The primary focus of the CP is on funds and portfolio management based in the UK. It sets out the proposed sustainability labelling and classification system for funds and portfoli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.