Why do people seek out a financial adviser?
I imagine most in the industry would find this an easy one to answer, though research findings from Hymans Robertson Investment Services' this week have revealed clients' own answers to the question. More than half said their key motivation for using an adviser is to gain a clear plan on how to attain their financial goals. This answer is surprisingly equalising. If advice were available for every adult in the UK, and the survey conducted again, I've little doubt the answer would be the same. Regardless of level of wealth, we are all striving to reach our goals. However big, small, accessib...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.