While the potential benefits of introducing AI-driven tools into the advice solution are highly compelling, the road ahead may not be that easy, Russell Andrews explains...
It's almost impossible to ignore the buzz surrounding ChatGPT, the artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot launched by Open AI in November 2022. Shortly after it went live, more than a million people started experimenting with the viral bot to test how far it can go, showing how highly anticipated AI has become in recent years. Beyond casual experimentation, does it have unparalleled potential to change the face of financial advice, while also solving one of the biggest challenges? Or does it actually significantly increase risk and create a dangerous dilution of the human value of hyperper...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.