Welcome back to PA for another year! We’re thrilled to have you along for the ride as we dive straight into what is promised to be a very busy 12 months (though I’m sure we all say that every January!)
The resignation of Personal Finance Society (PFS) president Caroline Stuart this week is a timely reminder to us all of the enormous toll work can take on us. The ongoing saga between the PFS and the Chartered Insurance Institute has more than reached boiling point now and I suspect it's only a matter of time before things turn very legal and very ugly. What matters at the heart of the issue on both sides is how members feel, so here's hoping all who want a chance to share their views on the situation can and do in time. Elsewhere, charges were brought against the man behind a multi-mill...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.