John Parker looks at the much-anticipated arrival of the pensions dashboard and explores the opportunities for advisers to act on clients' behalf...
It's now just six months until the pensions dashboard launches and the question for many advisers is how best to engage with it on behalf of their current clients and prospects. It's fair to say that barring any significant issues, the dashboard will be launched with some fanfare. We can therefore assume that many scheme members will take an interest, if only through curiosity. And this ‘curiosity' presents both an opportunity and a threat for advisers. Assuming that everything goes to schedule with the dashboard, the state pension along with large master trusts; and most personal and...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.