Jiten Varsani, mortgage and protection adviser at London Money, writes in response to a negative life insurance report published in the recent edition of the Sunday Times...
As any experienced adviser will know, overcoming client objections when discussing protection advice can be a challenge, but it is part of the advice process. Overcoming the irresponsible words of Ali Hussain, chief money reporter at The Times and Sunday Times, simply adds to this. I do wonder if Mr Hussain realises the true impact his words can have. Does he release that for some his comments will be taken as ‘advice'? I presume he may not have grasped the true value of the financial support that millions have needed over the Covid-19 pandemic. As a politician, would his advice si...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.