Andrew Aldridge reports back from a roundtable he was on where the panel agreed that, while the EIS sector may currently be punching above its weight, it still has a way to go to achieve mainstream acceptance
As the old saying goes, put five economists in a room and you are likely to end up with more than five opinions. The financial services market is awash with differing views and the prevailing one is not always going to turn out to be the right one. Certainly when it comes to the products that are available and their appropriateness for different clients, there are always going to a variety of viewpoints. In our market, however, choosing one option over another can have significant implications for the client and their financial future, so it is important to get it right. With that in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.