Keith Churchouse is positive about the future, especially when it comes to the developing fintech market. Here he explains why 'romo-advice' beats 'robo' every time
A couple of weeks ago at the World Economic Forum's annual meeting in Davos, Lord Hill of Oareford, the European commissioner for financial services, praised fintech (financial technology) companies for embracing much-needed 24-hour financial services. As reported in The Times, he believes such change in the financial services sector is a "really exciting, positive thing". And I couldn't agree more. With over 30 years of experience in the profession, I've seen many changes take place, but the arrival of 24/7 online financial advice and investment services is by far the most innovative...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.