Advisers may be clued up on mobile and remote technology but they are not making the most of it in their businesses, writes tech expert Mark Loosmore...
Technology is increasingly at the forefront of financial advice, with a huge range of tools available to the adviser to enhance the client's experience, demonstrate value and build business efficiencies. But despite advisers' awareness and use of these technological advances, many are not capitalising on the full business opportunities they present. Mobile and remote technology is deeply embedded in contemporary society. Recent research by Investment Trends shows that 84% of advisers already use a smartphone and 64% use a tablet in their everyday lives. While advisers may be clued ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.