Dashboard provider PensionSmith has announced its launch in the UK today (24 April).
The integrated member web, education and communications platform has been operating in South Africa, where it is the leading recognised dashboard provider, and Namibia since 2019. The platform has more than 400,000 active members in South Africa, with a monthly engagement rate of more than 50%. PensionSmith chief executive and founder Jaco Wasserfall said: "We have spent the last four years expertly developing our platform and are now the leading recognised provider in South Africa. The platform offers tools for member communication, member education, and will add a pensions dashboard...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.