Tavistock Investments has acquired Northern Ireland-based protection and insurance business Precise Protect for £7m.
Precise Protect has a network of over 200 advisers and over 37,000 UK-based clients, offering life and critical illness cover, private medical insurance, personal injury and income protection, several of which were developed in-house. Precise Protect marks the first "significant" acquisition in the next phase of the group's growth plans, Tavistock said, following the sale of its investment management business to Titan Wealth Holdings in August 2021. Upon completion of the deal, the Tavistock group will have over 400 advisers and other business introducers looking after over 110,000 pr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.