SimplyBiz has joined the newly created Consumer Duty Alliance (CDA), which launched on 9 March for the personal finance sector, as an affiliate member.
The partnership builds upon SimplyBiz's existing relationship with the Financial Vulnerability Taskforce - also founded by Keith Richards - which is now incorporated by the CDA. The independent professional body has been launched to promote good practice and to deliver better client outcomes ahead of the new Consumer Duty regulations which come into force on 31 July, by promoting better standards in benchmarking, regulatory interpretation and practice. CDA membership is complimentary and, in line with membership requirements, SimplyBiz will be required to adopt an independent Code of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.