The biggest areas of opportunities for advisers at the moment have been self-identified as retirement and later life planning, estate planning, and tax planning.
Research from Canada Life today (4 April) shows more than two thirds (69%) of advisers view retirement and later life planning as their biggest area of opportunity for business. Estate planning was voted as the biggest opportunity by 52%, while 43% identified tax planning as the most major driver. Technical director Andrew Tully said the "significant opportunity" advisers have identified around later life and retirement planning "will only become more of an opportunity" in the wake of the 2023 Spring Budget. Indeed, pensions tax changes in last month's budget have created what Tull...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.