Professional Adviser is pleased to unveil some of the expert speakers focused on the financial adviser audience for the Sustainable Investment Festival (SIF) on 14-15 June in London.
The line-up includes sustainable specialists from across the investment industry and beyond, including regulators, research houses, and adviser-facing consultancies. Speakers at this year's SIF will provide financial advisers with the information, tools and expert knowledge needed to effectively navigate this fast-changing environment. Our speakers will cover areas including: the evolving ESG funds landscape; how to engage with clients on the suitability of sustainable investments; developing sustainable investing as a speciality for advisers; exploring the tools and data needed to ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.