The wealth platform Allfunds today announced the launch of a new division, Allfunds Alternative Solutions.
Strong demand from wealth management clients for better access to alternative assets and private markets provided the impetus for the company to start this new business division to better serve the growing appetite for these products and strategies, it said. Chief fund groups officer Borja Largo said: "It was essential for us to have a team dedicated exclusively to alternative assets." Largo added Allfunds was in a good position to understand the requirements and preferences of both general partners and distributors of illiquid strategies. Allfunds chief executive Juan Alcaraz adde...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.