Significant regulatory activities on the 2023 calendar for advisers will be tracked by SimplyBiz in the form of a digital tool offering.
The business today (13 March) said it's ‘Horizon Scanner' offering will take the form of a living document that updates as policy, consultation or feedback is released by the regulator. "We are expecting some key consultation papers this year, including those on Financial Services Compensation Scheme reform and the review of the Capital Adequacy Requirements," compliance director Paul Bruns said. "In the second half of the year, we will see the publication of the Financial Conduct Authority report on its retirement income review, along with the end of the transitional rules applying to t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.